The family is the most powerful human institution in the world for shaping civilizations and succeeding generations.
As the US has drifted away from its Christian foundations, we have seen nothing less than a crisis in our families:
Today’s Family Crisis
- 70 percent of young criminals come from one-parent families.
- The health-related cost of abuse by domestic partners exceeds $5.8 billion each year in the US alone.
- Well over half of teenage pregnancies come from broken homes.
- Divorce and out-of-wedlock childbearing costs more than $112 billion a year in US taxes.
- Youth from broken homes are 3X more likely to drop out of high school.
The need is real, and the crisis imminent; people desperately want help and want to help others. FamilyLife has a proven history of providing practical, biblical resources to bring help and hope to marriages and families in need. God’s heart is to see every home become a godly home.